Business Analyst – KPI and Executive Dashboards
Hobbs Madison is a Business and Technology consulting firm focused on Financial Services. Due to growth, we are looking to fill immediate career openings for business analysts specializing in Executive Dashboards and KPIs. The Business Analyst will partner closely with client business executives on the requirements and design for a new executive dashboard platform. This is a super opportunity to work with a high-level executive management team on defining their dashboard needs. Additional assignments will likely include digital transformation, process redesign, automation and streamlining, business performance improvement, etc.
Qualified candidates will have a strong background in analytics and dashboard design, ideally with one or more large financial services clients.
• Work closely with an executive management team to define their information needs
• Capture and document needs; trace requirements to underlying data sources
• Create dashboard visualizations for client review and refinement
• Partner with dashboard developer to deploy proposed new capabilities into production
• Excellent communication skills for business interviewing and collaborative design sessions with client teams
• Expert level in Power Point, Word and Excel
• Knowledgeable in identifying data sources
• Experienced in creating dashboard visualizations in PowerPoint or other tools
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-10 years as a business analyst in a financial services provider or with a consulting firm serving the financial industry.
If you are interested in learning more please, send your resume and contact information to email@example.com.